Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
Today, we’re pleased to offer full support for BitMEX, one of the oldest professional crypto derivatives trading platforms worldwide!
BitMEX is a popular crypto spot and derivative trading platform with a large insitituitional and professional customer base. They were one of the first crypto exchanges to offer futures and other derivatives.
Now, Blockmate clients can instantly:
- Connect over 1.5 million wallets of BitMEX to their application through a single API.
- Gather and categorize information including balances, transaction histories, and fiat values.
- Offer a more comprehensive personal finance overview to their customers.
- Remain AML/CFT compliant while operating safely and risk-free.
- Carry out secure and effective risk assessment of crypto transactions.
BitMEX is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and professional derivatives trading platform. It is runHDR Global Trading Limited and was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes, Ben Delo, and Samuel Reed.
The platform offers Bitcoin perpetuals, a professional trading dashboard, low trading fees, and no deposit or withdrawal fees. With a range of advanced features, it can seem complex for beginners and, as a result, has attracted a large professional trading clientele.
How to connect
With Blockmate, you don’t need to set up or connect to every crypto service or protocol one by one. Everything you need is already here and part of our API. In just a few moments, you can connect any wallets your customers hold with BitMEX.