Bitpanda has become one of the fastest-growing fintech in Europe, with over 3 million users.
Today, we’re announcing the addition of TRX token coverage and Tron wallet integration to our API.
A top-20 cryptocurrency, Tron is a popular network with a focus on building the infrastructure for a “decentralized internet”. The Tron network is part of a large ecosystem of decentralized projects, including BitTorrent, the peer-to-peer file-sharing network and USDD, a decentralized US-dollar pegged stablecoin.
Now, Blockmate clients can instantly:
- Connect over 100 million unique addresses on the Tron network to your application through a single API.
- Gather and categorize information, including balances, transaction histories, and fiat values.
- Gain access to the historical data of over 4.2 billion transactions.
- Remain AML/CFT compliant while operating safely and risk-free.
- Carry out secure and effective risk assessments of crypto transactions.
TRON (TRX) is a decentralized blockchain-based operating system launched in 2017 by the Tron Foundation. Initially, the project's goal was to provide digital content creators with full ownership rights. It aimed to assist content creators and motivate them by providing greater incentives for their efforts. Originally launched on the Ethereum network as ERC-20 tokens, in 2018, Tron launched their own blockchain network.
Tron was founded by Justin Sun, formerly chief representative of Ripple (XRP). Justin Sun also launched USDD with the Tron Foundation. USDD is an algorithmic collateral-backed stablecoin. Tron bought the well-known file-sharing company BitTorrent in 2018.
How to connect
With Blockmate, you don’t need to set up or connect to every cryptocurrency or protocol one by one. Everything you need is already here and part of our API, allowing you to jump right in!