Bitcoin Cash is the most successful Bitcoin hard fork.
We’re happy to announce full coverage for Bitfinex wallets, one of the oldest exchanges worldwide!
Bitfinex crypto exchange has been operating since 2012 and their services are available in 52 countries. Their parent company iFinex also owns Tether, the most successful stablecoin project to date.
Now, Blockmate clients can instantly:
- Connect over 2 million wallets of Bitfinex to their application through a single API.
- Gather and categorize information, including balances, transaction histories, and fiat values.
- Offer a more comprehensive personal finance overview to their customers.
- Remain AML/CFT compliant while operating safely and risk-free.
- Carry out secure and effective risk assessment of crypto transactions.
Bitfinex is owned by iFinex, creators of Tether (USDT), the world’s largest stablecoin. It launched in December 2012 as a Bitcoin exchange, providing digital asset trading services to consumers worldwide, eventually expanding support for more than 190 cryptocurrencies. It was one of the first professional platforms started in response to the growing demand for bitcoin trading.
How to connect
With Blockmate, you don’t need to set up or connect to every crypto service or protocol one by one. Everything you need is already here and part of our API. In just a few moments, you can connect any Bitfinex wallets your customers hold.